Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shop Till You Drop


Craft Market Season is here again, Ladies!

Find your comfy shoes, dig out your birthday and Christmas money you have been saving and head over to the Berry Center for the Copperfield Womens Club's 'Shop Til You Drop' Arts and Crafts Market.

When? This Saturday, Sept. 12th from 9-4.

I know...short notice. It snuck up on me!

Did you know this is the first ever Craft Market at the Berry Center?

You gals know I don't do crowds...but I might have to make an exception.

I love me a good Gift Market.

Make a list of those you will be buying for and start shopping early for Christmas, birthdays or teacher gifts for throughout the year.

And not to worry...I'm working on a post of all the other Gift Markets coming this Fall. There are some good ones!

1 comment:

  1. Find us at "Shop til you Drop" for Pashmina Scarves, Fashion Jewelry, Embroidered Belts and Handbags. Visit our website at http://www.asraistyle.com

    ReplyDelete