Thursday, March 25, 2010

Date Night: Live Music

For quite some time, I've wanted to start posting about fun places to go on date-night with your significant other.

You see how far my wanting to has gotten me....zero posts. Yes, ladies, you know where good intentions get you sometimes.

But today, as I stumbled across a pretty extensive list of venues that are offering live music, I thought this was a great place to start.

Below are 6 different places to enjoy live music in our area. Know of more? Send 'em my way.

Baker St. Pub & Grill
17278 Hwy 249 (near Willowbrook Mall)
Live music Tuesday-Sat evenings
www.sherlockspubco.com

Cork Cafe
25712 Hwy 290, Ste C, Cypress
www.corkcafe.com

Cypress Saloon
12710 Telge Road, Cypress
Live music Friday and Saturdays at 9pm
www.cypressssaloonlive.com

Goode Co. Texas Bar-B-Q
20102 Hwy 290, Houston
Live music every Friday 7 pm
www.goodecompany.com

Killburn's Tavern
2 locations, one on Barker Cypress and one on Malcomson
Live music every Friday and Saturday 9pm
www.killburnstavern.com

Texas Tavern
13800 Cypress North Houston Road, Cypress
Live music Tuesday - Saturday
www.texastavern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment